There are several ways you can get involved to help the more than 60,000 foster children in California.
- Donate to Advokids so that we can protect the right of every foster child in California to safety, security, and a permanent home
- Volunteer your time and talents at our office
- If you are an attorney, help by providing pro bono representation for our hotline clients
- Volunteer for one of our fundraising events throughout the year
- If you are a foster parent, become active in your local foster family agency
- Become a CASA volunteer, a court designated representative for one child
- If you are a psychologist looking to work one-on-one with a foster child, please contact A Home Within
- Gather legislative support and contact your local representative (Find your representative)
Please contact Advokids to get involved now!
Together we can promote safety, health, family, accountability and awareness for our foster children.