Executive Assistant & Intake Specialist
The Executive Assistant/Intake Specialist works closely with the Program Manager and reports directly to the Executive Director while providing general administrative support for executive management and staff. The person in this role serves as Advokids’ Hotline Intake Specialist, our first point of contact for our Hotline callers, who are most often caregivers and relatives of children in foster care or other concerned adults seeking to advocate for a child. The Executive Assistant/Intake Specialist also coordinates and supports all office systems and implementation functions while managing Salesforce operations including database administration, data entry, reporting, and integration.
Expectations & Benefits
This position is a full-time, 35 hours per week position with a starting salary of $18-21/hour. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Our office is located in beautiful Marin with walking routes and shopping nearby. Advokids offers its employees a monthly HRA program, 20 days PTO annually, as well as regular staff retreats and celebrations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative Support and Office Management
- Hotline Intake
- Donation Processing
- Salesforce Database Administration, Support, and Maintenance
- Truly dedicated to the mission and vision of Advokids
- Knowledge of or an eagerness to learn about the juvenile dependency court system
- Experience using Microsoft, Adobe, and Google suites
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working and communicating effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to quickly learn and acclimate to standard operating procedures
- Experience using Salesforce, MailChimp, Classy, and/or WordPress
- Experience managing social media presence for an organization
The organization is comprised of a small team of dedicated attorneys, social workers, and other professionals, many of whom have been with the organization for many years. Desks are situated in shared office settings, as collaboration between team members is essential to our work. The office environment is one that emphasizes ideas over hierarchy and the mission of protecting the rights of children above all else.
Please send us your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com with the subject line: Executive Assistant & Intake Specialist
Be an Advokids Intern!
Advokids is seeking a marketing intern, a legal intern, and a psychology intern. This is a great opportunity for students interested in the juvenile dependency system, foster child advocacy, and infant and child development and mental health.
As an intern, you will work with Advokids’ expert child welfare legal, social work and programmatic staff to serve abused and neglected children whose rights may not be adequately represented in our legal system. As an intern, you will receive training, supervision, and support.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.